Lifetime Warranties FAQs
Lifetime Limited, Non-Factory Warranty, Good at Participating Dealerships
- Which vehicles come with the Lifetime Warranty?
- The warranty applies to all new vehicles.
- How long is the Lifetime Warranty really good for?
- The Lifetime Warranty is good for as long as you own the vehicle ? for an unlimited time, unlimited miles.
- How much will it cost?
- Zero. We?re trying to build “Customers for Life” so the Lifetime Warranty comes standard with every qualifying vehicle meeting the criteria above and is included at no extra charge.
- Is there any extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
- No extra maintenance is required. You must simply follow the manufacturer?s Recommended Maintenance in the owner?s manual.
- Do I have to have all of my service completed at your dealership?
- No. Our award winning service department will certainly exceed your expectations, but you are not required to come here. To maintain the warranty, you must perform the manufacturer?s recommended maintenance and keep your records. It?s that easy!
- Where am I covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
- The Lifetime Warranty is good at any licensed repair shop in the United States or Canada.
- Is the Lifetime Warranty transferable if I sell my vehicle?
- No. The Lifetime Warranty stays with the owner as long as they own the vehicle.
- What?s the catch?
- There are no catches, hidden fees, or gimmicks. Our dealership provides this product as an added value to our customers for doing business with us. The only “catch”? You have to buy your vehicle here!
- What?s covered under the Lifetime Warranty?
- The components covered will be the exact same as the Factory “Powertrain” Warranty and including:
- Engine: Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, intake manifold, timing gears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump, engine mounts, turbocharger housing and all internal parts, supercharging housing and all internal parts, engine control computer, water pump, fuel pump, seals and gaskets.
- Transmission & Transaxle: Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
Front Wheel Drive System: Final drive housing and all internal parts, axle shafts, drive shaft, constant velocity joints, front hub and bearings, seals and gaskets.
- Rear Wheel Drive System: Axle housing and all internal parts, propeller shaft, u-joints, axle shaft, drive shaft, bearing, supports, seals and gaskets.